Your privacy is very important to us. It is ProxyMZ's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on our website, https://proxymz.com and other sites we may collect. I own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with services. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we collect it and how we use it.
We only retain the collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with the service you requested. What data we store, we will protect in commercially acceptable measures to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use use or modify.
We do not share any personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, unless required by law.
Our website may link to external sites not operated by us. Please note that we have no control over the content and practices of these websites, and cannot be responsible or liable for their respective privacy policies
You have the right to decline our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our privacy and personal information practices. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Products are provided by the ProxyMZ service on an 'as is' principle and the service does not assume any responsibility for causing or harming the User, its information or its business due to the use or inability to use the product of the service.
On our server is prohibited:
- Fraud, theft, insults, threats and slander
- Password selection (bruteforce), port vulnerability scanning
- Create a scam site
- SPAM (including SPAM on forums, websites, blogs), any activity that may result in the server's IP address being blacklisted (BlockList.de, SpamHaus, StopForumSpam, SpamCop, etc.)
- SPAM Email
- Distributing malware (viruses, trojans, and anything that can affect the software's operation)
- Steal websites and find their vulnerabilities (including sql-secure)
- Violate the laws of the country where the server you are connecting to is located.
When performing illegal actions, you bear full personal, administrative and criminal responsibility for all actions and their consequences.
In case of violation of the rules of use, the service has the right to unilaterally terminate the customer's use of the service without being able to restore it.
This policy is effective as of December 25, 2020.