Effective date: December 25, 2020
ProxyMZ ("we", "we" or "our") operates the proxymz.com ("Service") website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you ( "Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and Last Name
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as the Delivery address. Internet protocol on your computer (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services you visit, the date and time you visit, the time spent on those pages , unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookie Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technology is also used as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of the cookie. of our Services.
Example of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
ProxyMZ uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you of changes to our service
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- Provide valuable analysis or information so we can improve the Service
- To monitor the use of the Service
- To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other jurisdiction of government, where data protection laws may differ from yours.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process there.
ProxyMZ may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ProxyMZ
- To prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- For protection from liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may hire third-party companies and individuals to assist with our Services ("Service Providers"), provide the Services on our behalf, perform services related to the Service or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. other.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze the use of our Services.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided them with Personal Data If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data of children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete them. that information from your server.
We'll let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, before the change goes into effect, and update the "effective date" at the top of the Policy This security.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://proxymz.com/help/contact